"Let me tell you a secret, something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be more lovely than you are now. We will never be here again." - Archilles, Troy.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Christy Turlington doing Yoga

I yoga. I can't run cause my knee gives out. I can't swim cause I'm phobic of sharing water with total strangers. So I yoga. And I love it. Ashtanga, Iyengar, and Shivananga.

It's hard to find workout clothes though. Especially tops with built in bras that really supports and looks cute.

I have to love Stella more now than ever. She teamed up with Adidas on long-term basis to design high tech sports wear for fashion-saavy women. Comfortable, breathable, and good-looking work out clothes -- now I look forward to work out like I do with lunch dates.

Summer 2006 Adidas by Stella McCartney









No comments: